A customer relationship management (CRM) system is essential to the success of any
business. Through accurate data collection and reporting, a CRM solution tracks
each customer interaction by providing insight into their needs and behaviors, and
it keeps a close watch over the demand of your products and services. When you convert
these insights into actionable business intelligence, you now have a competitive
advantage. But a standalone CRM system can only do so much before customization
and add-ons are needed. That’s where Infobool comes in.
Our CRM experts take advantage of the latest best practices, technologies and tools
to build custom CRM applications that support your business processes as they evolve
We can help you:
- Create a cost-effective and flexible application that scales as your business grows
- Reduce the costs associated with application development, maintenance and upgrades
to your application
- Eliminate the need to hire specialized in-house software developers
- Choose the right solution – from onsite to on-demand to cloud-based – to match your
With our robust domain expertise, we help you chart
the most sensible course for your business. Our CRM application development services
- Business and workflow assessment – We review your business processes and
workflows in order to define the CRM application requirements, determine the right
CRM solution, and uncover any potential problems early on.
- Application development – Our service experts design and build flexible,
custom CRM applications or customize pre-packed CRM software to address your business
- Auditing and testing – We confirm that the application meets your expectations
and that it delivers the reliability, security and functionality you demand.
- Data migration – Our personnel ensure that all the data stored in your current
applications is successfully migrated into your new CRM solution.
- Implementation and integration – We deliver end-to-end implementation services
that ensure the CRM application seamlessly integrates into your current environment;
performs properly with your other business applications; and supports your end-to-end